Online Account 24/7 Access
Under Time Pressure…..Take Control at the touch of a button
EDCU’s online banking means you are in control at home and on your phone anytime, anywhere.
As a registered CU Online User you can manage your Credit Union account anywhere and:
- Check your account balances and latest transactions on your accounts.
- View and print your statement.
- Download a loan application form.
- Transfer funds online.
- Lodge money into your credit union account from a bank or building society account.
- Check repayments with our loan calculator.
- Contact EDCU via the secure messaging section.
- Pay bills online at no charge.
And it’s easy to get started!
To register for CU Online visit our registration page and fill in the required details. Click the confirm button. A confirmation of the details you registered will be emailed to you at the address entered. Your PIN will be posted to your home address, as it appears on your account, in a secure PIN mailer.
Please note the PIN mailer can take up to 5-10 working days to arrive in the post. When the PIN is received you will be able to login by clicking on the Members Login tab.
A demo of the registration and login can be viewed on our cuOnline Help Videos page.
Online accounts can be accessed via the cuAnywhere app once you have registered with our website.